|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance, Bonus + More|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2017 09:45|
Quantity Surveyor - Prestigious Housebuilder - Buckinghamshire
This company specialise in delivering exemplary high quality housing schemes and are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their friendly and experienced commercial team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work on a number of small to medium scale sites of less than 10 units to 120 units across various sites mainly in Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire.
In addition, you will work on a wide range of developments including:
- Conversions of redundant offices and commercial buildings
- Sensitive greenfield sites
- Redevelopments of previously used brownfield sites.
Quantity Surveyor candidate requirements:
- Must have experience working on a new build residential project.
- Previous experience working for a housebuilder would be advantageous.
- Main contractor or developer background.
- Stable career history.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related course.
What is on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Car or travel allowance
- Annual bonus
- Healthcare benefits
- Fantastic future development and promotion opportunities
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Quantity Surveyor - Buckinghamshire - PrHousebuilder
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45000.00 per annum
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Up to £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum