|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus + More|
|Start Date:||January 2018|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2017 08:00|
Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor - Central London
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a main contractor or developer background who has expertise in delivering commercial and retail new build projects.
Our client delivers world-class projects across a variety of sectors and specialise in new build, refurbishment and fit out projects.
Required criteria for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Experience working on commercial and retail builds.
- 4 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Main contractor or developer background is essential.
- Degree qualified with a relevant degree.
- A stable career history (3+ years in a previous role).
- Working for a tier 1 contactor will be advantageous.
What is on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor:
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- Car or travel allowance
- Healthcare benefits
- Great pension
- Competitive bonus
- Fantastic future development and promotion opportunities
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Quantity Surveyor - Central London - Main Contractor
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Travel allowance
£300 - £350 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£200 - £275 per day