|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2018 08:32|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work in Rushden.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of projects including Commercial, Education, MOD, Health, Fire Stations and multi frameworks up to £200 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Quantity surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10-15 million.
- Project experience within construction.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300 - £350 per day
North Wales, Wales
Up to £0.00 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£35000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance, 5%pension, bonus