|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2018 12:57|
Quantity Surveyor - Oxford
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work in Oxford/Bicester.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including; education, healthcare, leisure, retail and commercial up to £200 million in value.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
This client is currently one of the most successful in the UK and it is an exceptionally great opportunity to join the business
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Quantity surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £5 million.
- Project experience within construction.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: Up to £50,000 (open to negotiation)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.