|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance & bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 17:13|
Market Leading Sub contractor
Up to £65K
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Quantity surveyor to join a market leading subbie. The role will be to join a leading Lifts & Escalators cub contractor as part of their modernisations division. You will spend the bulk of your time visiting sites in and around London, predominantly the bulk of the projects are within the rail property sector.
Required experience for the Quantity Surveyor:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working within a Lfits & Escalator subbie is preferable
- Experience working on Rail Stations is advantageous.
- You must come from a main contracting or sub-contracting background
- Exposure to M&E would be great.
What's on offer?
- Up to £65K
- Car allowance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Fantastic career progression routes
His is a great opportunity for a driven quantity Surveyor to join a friendly and growing department within a market leading construction company. You will be able to run your own schemes from conception to completion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Travel allowance
£300 - £350 per day
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
£200 - £275 per day
£30000 - £45000 per annum + benefits