|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance, Bonus + More|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 17:32|
Quantity Surveyor - Housebuilder - Oxford
This company specialise in delivering exemplary high quality housing schemes and are looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their friendly and experienced commercial team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be based at the head office in Banbury and will be working on a number of small to medium scale builds across various sites in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
The projects the successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on will be:
- One off bespoke builds
- Developments ranging from 5 to 100 units
- Luxury apartments
Quantity Surveyor candidate requirements:
- Must have experience working on a new build residential project.
- Previous experience working for a housebuilder would be advantageous.
- Main contractor or developer background.
- Stable career history (2+ years in a previous).
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or similar commercial related qualification.
What is on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Car or travel allowance
- Annual bonus
- Healthcare benefits
- Fantastic future development and promotion opportunities
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Quantity Surveyor - Oxfordshire - Housebuilder
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, healthcare
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£30000 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus