|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Worsley, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 09:32|
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the North West.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and utilities. They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects/frameworks across the country.
The successful candidate will be based in Manchester working on a major utilities framework.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Come form a Civil or Mechanical Engineering background with utilities experience.
- Have knowledge of NEC3 Option C form of contract.
- Have the ability to solicit views across multiple parties, lead discussions and manage inter-dependencies.
- Have a strong commercial background.
- Have the ability to build and develop relationships quickly and concisely.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £30 - £45,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 712 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's