|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Freke|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2018 15:29|
Location: M1 corridor Northampton to Leicester
Company: Privately owned contractor with a turnover of £1bn+
Salary: £50k plus comprehensive benefits
Company & Opportunity
This excellent opportunity is to join one of the strongest contractors in the Midlands area with a full order book for 2018 and beyond.
Due to expanding the team, an excellent opportunity exists for a site based Quantity Surveyor to work from their commercial team. The successful Surveyor will be immediately working on projects ranging from £5m to £50m+ all which is guaranteed to be located within 40 miles of home.
- At least 5 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Main contractor background is essential.
- The successful applicant must have a track record of delivering projects as commercial lead.
- D&B project experience in residential and accommodation is preferred but not essential.
East Midlands (Leicester/Northampton)
Why you should apply for this vacancy
- Excellent staff retention.
- Unique opportunities to progress quickly due to incredible expansion.
- You will be joining a thriving, 'self-financing' business that is financially very stable and achieves 10% growth year on year.
- Great reputation in the construction industry
- Locally based worked
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting vacancy #65752 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found on our website www.project-resource.co.uk. To be eligible for a fee, recommend a friend or colleague for a job or let us know about any vacancy that you're aware of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare
City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and bonus
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus,benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus