|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Freke|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2018 06:30|
Large residential developer
I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a market leading residential developer based out of their Northamptonshire office working on a variety of residential schemes including apartment blocks private housing and mixed-use developments.
You will be reporting directly into the Commercial Lead. As Quantity Surveyor you will be crucial part of the commercial activities and tasked with working on major build projects through to completion. You may also have the chance to build a team in the medium term future.
You will be responsible for working on projects between £5M - £50M in value from conception to completion.
What's on offer as the Quantity Surveyor?
- Up to £50K plus package subject to experience
- Great benefits package
- The chance to work closely with a lead surveyor on massive construction projects and develop as a Surveyor
- Working for one of the most established developers in England
- Progression routes upwards within the business to Commercial Manager level.
Quantity surveying experience required:
- Residential sector experience is preferred but not essential
- Ideally you will have experience working for residential developers
- You must have a minimum of 2 years UK Quantity Surveying experience
This is a great role for an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to lead large construction projects. This role will give you a great chance further your career while also playing a key role in the development of London.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare