Quantity Surveyor needed with strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally. This Quantity Surveyor opportunity is with a prestigious housebuilder who continue to set standards in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have circa 3 - 4 post graduate experience as a Quantity Surveyor and demonstrate experience of being the lead surveyor on projects worth up to £5 million.
Typically, your time will be split 60% at my clients head office in West London and 40% visiting their various sites in the area.
Experience, knowledge and characteristics:
- Previous experience working for a house builder or on a major residential project.
- Ideally have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Competent JCT and NEC form of contract.
- Shown longevity with previous employers.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to thrive under pressure in a fast passed environment.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Car or travel allowance.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Fast tracked career development.
My client are looking to fill the vacancy ASAP so If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Quantity Surveyor | West London | Residential Developer
Barnet, London, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Hertfordshire Residential Developer This Quantity...
City of London, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + Travel allowance
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor - Central London - Main Contrac...
Woking, Surrey, £300 - £350 per day
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor - Surrey - Freelance Secure a l...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, £35000 - £45000 per annum
Position: Quantity Surveyor (Small works) Package: £35,000 - £45,00...
Buckinghamshire, England, £200 - £275 per day
Quantity Surveyor | Northampton / Oxford sites Immediate start avai...