|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 14:19|
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Package: £38,000 - £42,000
Location: North West
Consultant: Adam Wright
Quantity Surveyor Role:
A North West based Civil Engineering Contractor has an unprecedented opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
As the successful candidate, you will be working on a multiple civil engineering projects, such as: Groundworks, Roads, Sewers, Remediation, Utilities, Foundations and more.
For this role you should ideally have the following:
- Site engineering experience on Civil & Build projects.
- Desire to join a rapidly growing Civil Engineering Company
- Experience in Earthworks + Groundworks
- Experience in Drainage
- Experience in Highways/Roads
As the successful Quantity Surveyor your salary will be £38,000 - £42,000 + Package
- Opportunity to work within a company that takes pride in being a personal & professional platform for development.
- Market-Leading Contractor with various construction capabilities and projects.
- Chance to work for one of the fastest growing contractors in the country
The Application Process
If you, or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare, bonus
£35000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, 15% bonus, pension
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car / car allowance / bonus
City of London, London
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and bonus