|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + Full Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2018 09:18|
City of London
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 + Full Company Benefits
Job Ref: JR659631
Are you interested in building a career as a Quantity Surveyor in the specialist data centre sector within construction, whilst working for one of the most respected Project Management and Cost Consultancy practices who offer help to achieve MRICS status and excellent career progression?
Our client, an established and globally recognised PM and Cost consultancy, is currently actively recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join their specialist data centre team to work on complex and challenging projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great consultancy that will proactively help you achieve MRICS status.
You will primarily be based in the head office in the City of London, but will have the opportunity to occasionally visit Denmark, Sweden, and Dublin for client visits.
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Quantity Surveyor will involve the following:
- Preparation of tenders, negotiation of contracts, managing of contractors
- Cost Analysis of Projects, preparation of invoices
- Purchasing of materials, general administration duties
- Support and assist the Senior Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
The ideal Quantity Surveyor:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management. Failing this, a HNC in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- MRICS or working towards
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on construction projects in the UK
- Experience working on data centre projects would be a bonus, but is non-essential
- Equally, experience working pre-contract will be viewed favourably, but is also non-essential
- Ideally experience working for a PQS / consultancy, however a Quantity Surveyor with a contractor background will also be considered
- Must offer flexibility to visit Denmark, Sweden, and Dublin for occasional client visits
To apply for the position of Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + package
City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + package
Kensington and Chelsea, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + package
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, healthcare, pension, travel
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, travel, pension, annual bonus