|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2018 11:41|
Quantity Surveyor - Surrey - Freelance
Secure a long term contract with this established cost consultancy who manage projects for recognisable clients from the UK and abroad. This prestigious PQS firm are looking to take on a Quantity Surveyor to work on several projects across Surrey and London.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be involved with various exciting projects worth up to £50 million across the retail, leisure and hospitality sectors. You will be based at their office in Surrey, however you will need to travel when required.
Why should you apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
- Chance to secure a long term contract with a prestigious cost consultancy.
- This PQS firm have an exciting portfolio of projects and work with some notable clients.
- Work on projects worth £50 million which will look great on your CV.
Quantity Surveyor candidate requirements
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will…
- Have a PQS background.
- Have experience working on interiors or refurbishment projects.
- Preferably be degree qualified, however this is not essential.
- Able to work on own initiative, with the drive to take ownership of projects.
- Team player, and supportive of colleagues.
What is on offer the right Quantity Surveyor?
- £300 - £350 per day.
- Long term contract.
- Chance to join a friendly and experienced commercial team.
My client are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
£39500 - £44500 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£30000 - £45000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus
£32000 - £48000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus
Walsall, West Midlands
£39500 - £49500 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus