|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car, 10% bonus|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 08:50|
Quantity Surveyor | West London | Residential Developer
Are you looking to further your career working on some of the largest residential developments in West London? This Quantity Surveyor position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work within an experienced commercial team on a mixed use development which will be constructing over 1000 residential units.
This prestigious residential developer will not only provide exceptional hands on training and support but also will provide all the support necessary for anyone looking to achieve MRICS status. This Quantity Surveyor position is site based, however you may be required to travel to my client's head office on occasion.
Why apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
- This expanding developer are in a great financial position and have multiple large developments either in construction or planning.
- Work on fast paced and exciting residential developments that will look great on your CV.
- Be part of a friendly and motivated team who support their colleagues and are committed to drive forward the growth the commercial department.
- Receive hands on training from an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who will provide all the support necessary to progress within this dynamic company.
Quantity Surveyor candidate requirements
- Must have a main contractor or developer background.
- Must have a degree in Quantity Surveying or a construction related qualification.
- Proven track record working on new build residential projects.
- Previous experience working for a nationally recognised construction company will be advantageous.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the residential sector.
- Evidence of leading projects.
- Shown longevity with previous employers.
- Able to thrive under pressure in a fast passed environment.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
- Guaranteed 10% annual bonus.
- Car allowance (circa £4,000)
- Fast tracked career development.
If you are interested in this Assistant Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£30000 - £40000 per annum