|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£300 - £320 per day|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 14:25|
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Rate: £300-320 per day, DOE
Duration: until November 2018
Days: 5 days a week
Consultant: Christian Collins
The project is a pipeline contract in Fulham and will require the following duties:
- Preparing Applications on an Option E contract with support for Head Office.
- Procuring and managing minor subcontract packages
- Raising EWN's & CE's
- Preparing and agreeing CE Quotations
- Commercially supporting the PM
- Updating the forecast to the Client and
- Preparing a Cost Value reconciliation and discussion of the same with the Project Team (requires a monthly visit to North West (expenses will be covered)).
This is an urgent role and the client is able to start the right person as early as Tuesday / Wednesday next week
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Christian Collins at c.collins@project-resource@.co,uk in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus