Position: Quantity Surveyor
Rate: £300-320 per day, DOE
Duration: until November 2018
Days: 5 days a week
Consultant: Christian Collins
The project is a pipeline contract in Fulham and will require the following duties:
- Preparing Applications on an Option E contract with support for Head Office.
- Procuring and managing minor subcontract packages
- Raising EWN's & CE's
- Preparing and agreeing CE Quotations
- Commercially supporting the PM
- Updating the forecast to the Client and
- Preparing a Cost Value reconciliation and discussion of the same with the Project Team (requires a monthly visit to North West (expenses will be covered)).
This is an urgent role and the client is able to start the right person as early as Tuesday / Wednesday next week
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Christian Collins at c.collins@project-resource@.co,uk in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, £45000 - £55000 per annum + package
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Central London | Fit Out Cont...
Maidenhead, Berkshire, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Main Contractor Thames Valley Look no further if ...
City of London, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + Travel allowance
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor - Central London - Main Contrac...
Warrington, Cheshire, £35000 - £55000 per annum + Car/Allowance + Benefits
Quantity Surveyor Calling home builders in the Merseyside and Great...
Berkshire, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + package
Quantity Surveyor Fit Out Contractor Berkshire Look no further if y...