|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 09:54|
Senior Quantity Surveyor
I am working on behalf of a well-established top regional contractor who is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in Oxford.
The company is a top regional contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including; education, healthcare, leisure, retail and commercial.
This client is currently one of the most successful in the region and it is an exceptionally great opportunity to join the business
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Circa 7-8 years' experience and working as a surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- You will have been the lead on projects up to £10m
- Project experience in design and build and traditional
- Competent with the JCT suite of contracts
- Exposure to 2 stage procurement routes
- Shown longevity with previous employers
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Senior Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: Open to discussion dependant on experience
Other benefits: Car allowance plus other benefits
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits