|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 10:26|
Quantity Surveyor - Berkshire - Main Contractor
My client are an established main contractor who operate across a variety of sectors including education, industrial, commercial, local authority, housing, social care and leisure, with the vast majority of their sites based within a radius of a one hour drive of Newbury.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working within this construction company's successful and expanding major projects division, currently the bulk of their work are new build education projects ranging between £1 million - £10 million. We are looking for a positive and pro-active Quantity Surveyor ideally with a main contractor background and relevant project experience.
Why apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
- Gain job running experience on a variety of new build projects worth up to £10 million.
- This company are in a great financial position and are currently expanding.
- Friendly work environment.
- This position has a clear progression route into a Senior Quantity Surveyor role.
- Work alongside a team of experienced and driven Quantity Surveyors.
Quantity Surveyor candidate requirements
The ideal Quantity Surveyor…
- Must be able to run jobs between 2m - 5m.
- Will come from a main contractor background.
- Ideally, will have worked for nationally recognised construction company.
- Will have experience with the JCT form of contract.
- Must live within a 30 minutes commute to Newbury.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
What is on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
The successful Quantity Surveyor will receive the following package…
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- Healthcare benefits.
- Pension (circa 6% contribution)
- 25 days holiday.
- Car allowance (circa £5k)
- Discretionary bonus.
My client are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Quantity Surveyor | Berkshire | Main Contractor
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits