|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 15:46|
Look no further if you are looking to join an expanding and dynamic main contractor who have multiple construction projects either in planning or construction worth up to £15 million. This Quantity Surveyor positon will provide the successful candidate with the chance to work on a variety of new build, refurbishment and fit out projects across the following sectors:
Why apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
- Gain job running experience on a variety of challenging projects.
- Benefit hands on training from an experienced charted Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Gain hands on experience taking projects worth up to £15 million through from conception to completion.
- This company are in a great financial position and are currently expanding.
- Friendly work environment.
Quantity Surveyor candidate requirements
- Must come from a main contractor background.
- Evidence of leading projects.
- Must be able to run jobs between 2m - 5m.
- Experience with the JCT form of contract.
- Must have a UK driving licence.
What is on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance.
- 25 days holiday.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Healthcare benefits.
My client are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more
£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus and more