Quantity Surveyor - Cheshire
Rate: £200 - £250 DOE
Location: Sites in Cheshire
Consultant: Christian Collins
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a unique contractor delivering a new business unit who require commercial support
- This project is producing luxury homes
- Leading regional sub-contractor that has an exceptional reputation within the industry
The duties & role:
- The role is to take Commercial responsibility for several key projects in the North-West.
- JCT D&B contract
- Adept in procurement functions
- Subcontractor relationship maintenance is key
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have at least 7 years' experience in the UK
- Come from a New-Build contracting or Housing background
- Well versed in JCT and its' variants
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Apply now or contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
City of London, London, £45000 - £55000 per annum + package
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Central London | Fit Out Cont...
Maidenhead, Berkshire, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Main Contractor Thames Valley Look no further if ...
City of London, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + Travel allowance
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor - Central London - Main Contrac...
Warrington, Cheshire, £35000 - £55000 per annum + Car/Allowance + Benefits
Quantity Surveyor Calling home builders in the Merseyside and Great...
Berkshire, England, £50000 - £60000 per annum + package
Quantity Surveyor Fit Out Contractor Berkshire Look no further if y...