|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£35000 - £65000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2017 16:01|
Quantity Surveyors looking for an opportunity to further their career within a reputable main contractor… look no further!
I am looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join an established team within a main contractor based in London. This role offers you a real diverse range new-build projects including, high-end residential, commercial offices and mixed-use developments.
What am I looking for?
This role offers great scope to progress your career and gain exposure to a variety of new build projects so I am looking for a sharp and ambitious Quantity Surveyor with the following experience:
- 3 - 10 years UK Quantity Surveying experience
- Ideally you will be degree qualified
- Main contractor or a develop background is essential
- Experience working on construction projects is essential
- You should have a good understanding of pre and post contract.
What's on offer?
- First class training and support
- Working as part of a friendly team
- Hands-on project experience
- A good mixture of site and office based working
- Clear promotion criteria
For this role I can offer £35K - £65K plus benefits depending on experience. This company has a great reputation for having such a low turnover of staff so it's important you have a stable career history.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £60000 per annum
£30000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Additional benefits
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive package
£40000 - £44000 per annum + car/car allowance, BUPA, pension & more