|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 19:53|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Freelance Quantity Surveyors to work in Reading.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work, covering a range of sectors including; education, healthcare, leisure, retail and commercial.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Quantity surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
- You will have worked on projects ideally in excess of £10- 30 million.
- Project experience within construction.
- Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
- Contract experience of some or all of the following: JCT, NEC and bespoke contracts
- You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Day Rate : £300pd
Contract Length: 3-6 months
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
South East London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
West London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus