|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£250 - £275 per day|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 17:26|
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Rate: £250 - £275 per day, DOE
Days: 5 days a week
Consultant: Christian Collins
An excellent new opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has come around, joining an international contractor on a major Fit-Out framework throughout Manchester.
The duties & project:
- As a Quantity Surveyor, you will work as part of a commercial team reporting to a Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Responsible for overseeing several Commercial Fit-out projects - up to £3million each.
- This position would suit someone who enjoys the variety and pace of Commercial Fit-Out work
- Frameworks experience is beneficial
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will:
- Be degree qualified (BSc. Quantity Surveying) or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years' industry experience.
- Experience with JCT contracts.
- Experience with Fast Paced Commercial fit out projects
- High attention to detail.
- Enjoy fast paced work.
- Advanced IT skills.
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Christian Collins at c.collins@project-resource@.co,uk in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
South East London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
West London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
West London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
£275 - £325 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus