|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Christian Collins|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 17:27|
Quantity Surveyor - Cheshire
Rate: £200 - £250 DOE
Location: Sites in Cheshire
Consultant: Christian Collins
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join a unique contractor delivering a new business unit who require commercial support
- This project is producing luxury homes
- Leading regional sub-contractor that has an exceptional reputation within the industry
The duties & role:
- The role is to take Commercial responsibility for several key projects in the North-West.
- JCT D&B contract
- Adept in procurement functions
- Subcontractor relationship maintenance is key
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have at least 7 years' experience in the UK
- Come from a New-Build contracting or Housing background
- Well versed in JCT and its' variants
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
Apply now or contact Christian Collins on 0161 2411 222 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus