A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
The successful candidate will be based in Warrington on current ongoing projects. You will be working on major civils works up to £20 million in value.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience managing civils projects.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £30 - £45,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position