|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 10:47|
Start Date: ASAP
Location : Reading
End Date: 28/09/2018
Pay Rate: 300 per day
See below Quantity Surveyor Job spec below:
- Quantity Surveyor with 10+ years experience.
- Will be required to report into Managing QS, and Projects QS's, to assist in the commercial management of 2 car showrooms, hotel (both including fit out), and retail unit shells.
- Will be required to procure subcontractors (internal fit-out trades), manage various Subcontract accounts including groundworks, and various fit-out trades (payment notices, proactively manage variation accounts), close out Subcontract final accounts
- Must be able to use and understand JCT Design and Build 2011 Contract and Subcontracts.
- Good understanding of SMM7 and NRM2
- Good IT skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- CSCS card holder.
- Ideally member of RICS or CIOB but not essential
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Oliver Jones on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£28000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £48000 per annum + car/car allowance
£30000 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus