|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 17:38|
Quantity Surveyor | Central London | Fit Out Contractor
We have an exciting opportunity tor a driven Quantity Surveyor to join a specialist within the fit out / interiors world. The role is to cover a wide range of Cat A and Cat B commercial office fit out schemes for globally recognised brands.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business that gives you the chance to work on projects from conception to completion; this will be alongside experienced Senior Quantity Surveyors that can give you the experience needed to progress your career as a Quantity Surveyor.
Why apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
- Great chance to gain hands on exposure working on high profile fit out projects that will look great on your CV
- You will be working as part of a dynamic and motivated team who support their colleagues and are committed to driving forward the growth of the commercial department.
- The chance to get hands on with projects that are high-end, high value and nationally recognised.
- First class training from an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who will provide all the support necessary to progress within this expanding company.
Quantity Surveyor candidate requirements
- Previous experience working with a fit-out contractor is ideal.
- Experience working on high-specification fit out projects is advantageous.
- Must have a degree in Quantity Surveying or a construction related qualification.
- Proven track record working on fit out projects.
- Longevity with previous employers.
- Able to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Quantity Surveyor remuneration
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Travel / car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Fast tracked career development.
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Car allowance
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£28000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £48000 per annum + car/car allowance