|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 10:29|
A main contractor within Liverpool are offering an unprecedented opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor has fantastic relationships with local councils. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure (predominantly highways). They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £10 million.
They are one of Liverpool's busiest contractors, which is the driving factor behind the team expansion.
The successful candidate will be based in Liverpool working on new and ongoing projects. You will be working on both light and heavy civils projects within areas such as: St Helens, Warrington, Speke and more.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience managing civils projects.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cash flow.
* Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, pension
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Adam Wright on 01612411222 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
Coventry, West Midlands
£39500 - £44500 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£30000 - £45000 per annum + car / car allowance / pension / bonus