|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £42000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2018 10:40|
A main contractor within Manchester are offering an uexcellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor has fantastic relationships throughout the public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of projects, focussing on earthworks and groundworks.
The successful candidate will be based in and around Manchester working on new and ongoing projects. You will be working on civils schemes for luxurious housing and commercial property.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor/sub-contractor environment.
* Have experience managing civils projects/packages.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cash flow.
* Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, pension
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits
£30000.00 - £40000 per annum + car allowance