Quantity Surveyor - Fit outs
A prestigious interior-fit out contractor are currently looking for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor with a wealth of fit out experience to join them on a permanent basis, in central London.
The company have an envious client list; giving you the chance to get hands on experience on exciting and challenging fit out projects.
Amongst a fun, supportive team you will work on high quality interior fit-outs in numerous sectors; working on projects on a small to large scale. Each one must be approached with a strong attention to detail and consistent focus throughout to ensure expectations are met accordingly and within budget through the project life cycle.
Responsibilities will include:
Quantity Surveyor Position Duties
- Assist in producing and projecting cash flow forecasts
- Prepare sub contract orders in compliance with specifications
- Correctly implement the company health and safety policy regarding any projects
- Participate regarding tender handover
- Provide cost control to maximise profits
- Successfully process sub contract applications and ensure work packages are valued correctly
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and within client organisations
Quantity Surveyor Position Requirements
- All applicants must have worked for a commercial fit out contractor as a Quantity Surveyor
- Commitment, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Experience being a Quantity Surveyor on successful fit out projects
- Proven estimation and negotiation skills
- Experience of retail fit out and/or leisure developments is a MUST
- Previous experience in dealing with contracts
- Competent with Word and advanced Excel skills
- Full UK Driving licence
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Company Car
- Paid leave
- Annual bonus dependant on success with projects
- Health Care Insurance
My client are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Birmingham, West Midlands, £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Quantity Surveyor A major contractor within the construction indust...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £30000 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor based in Northampton is looking...
Bedford, Bedfordshire, £28000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance
Quantity Surveyor A main contractor based in Bedford is seeking a Q...
Oxfordshire, England, £50000 - £55000 per annum + package
A new opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor to w...
Lancashire, England, £38000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Opportunity An unprecedented opportunity has arisen for a Quantity ...