|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 15:10|
Quantity Surveyor - Ultra high end clients - Fantastic team
We are looking for a bright Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic consultancy practice in a fantastic London location. You will be working on projects for the world's most prestigious luxury brands on their retail developments and you can expect project experience up to £100m!
The Quantity Surveyor roles offers:
- The chance to work on ultra-high end retail developments for the likes of Harrod's where you will be working closely with the end-clients in a delivery based role.
- You will regular gain experience on projects worth between £50m and £100m!
- The chance to work in a very friendly and flexible team.
- A Diverse range of projects including retail, hotels, student accommodation etc.
What we're looking for in a Quantity Surveyor:
- Previous experience working for a consultancy / PQS practice as a Quantity Surveyor is essential.
- Prior experience working on hotel and retail schemes is preferred.
- Extensive experience with JCT.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
The remuneration for the Quantity Surveyor:
- £35K - £50K depending on experience
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a friendly commercial team and working under and experience Senior QS to provide you with the support and training required to progress your career.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on flagship developments to really strengthen your CV then look no further!
"Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business"
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car allowance, pension, health
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum + package