|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 11:55|
Quantity Surveyor | SE London, Milton Keynes | £45,000 - £55,000 + package
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join one of our prestigious clients within the construction industry, based in South East London. As a Quantity Surveyor you will work on projects focusing on interiors and fit out; closely alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor. This company can offer hands on training and offer the opportunity for you to work with some of the UK's largest main contractors.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will ideally be degree qualified in a CIOB or RICS approved course. If not than the Quantity Surveyor will need to have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience within a similar position working on a range of projects. Any fit out experience is essential; also good communication skills, the ability to remain calm and focused under high pressure in a fast paced environment, accuracy regarding reports and maintain a consistent professional manner.
This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to become part of a leading specialist fit out company with a strong reputation, looking to help any employees maximise their potential and progress within their career.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction related qualification
- Proven experience in managing medium - large scale Fit Out projects
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a Quantity Surveyor role, with a sound knowledge of commercial and contractual issues.
- Experience of managing profit and loss accounting and working to budgetary targets, initiating, drafting and reviewing documents and excellent negotiation/communication skills are essential.
Quantity Surveyor Position Duties
- Assist in producing and projecting cash flow forecasts
- Prepare sub contract orders in compliance with specifications
- Provide cost control to maximise profits
- Successfully process sub contract applications and ensure work packages are valued correctly
- Correctly implement the company health and safety policy regarding any projects
- Liaise with Project team on variations to projects
- Present to Procurement team the budget cost
- Participate regarding tender handover
Quantity Surveyor Position Remuneration
- Salary - £45,000-55,000 DOE
- Health Care Insurance
- Company Car
- Paid leave
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
City of London, London
£31000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus