Fit Out Contractor
Look no further if you are looking to join an expanding and dynamic fit out contractor that holds a strong reputation in the industry, offering great experience on high quality projects. This Quantity Surveyor position will offer the opportunity to progress and work within a fun, fast paced environment on a permanent basis.
Why apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
- Gain job running experience on a variety of challenging projects.
- Benefit hands on training from an experienced charted Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Gain hands on experience taking projects worth up to £15 million through from conception to completion.
- This company are in a great financial position and are currently expanding.
- Friendly work environment.
Quantity Surveyor candidate requirements
- Must come from a Fit out contractor background.
- Evidence of leading projects.
- Must be able to run jobs between 2m - 5m.
- Experience with the JCT form of contract.
- Must have a UK driving licence.
What is on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Healthcare benefits.
My client are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Birmingham, West Midlands, £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Quantity Surveyor A major contractor within the construction indust...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £30000 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor based in Northampton is looking...
Bedford, Bedfordshire, £28000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance
Quantity Surveyor A main contractor based in Bedford is seeking a Q...
Oxfordshire, England, £50000 - £55000 per annum + package
A new opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor to w...
Lancashire, England, £38000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Opportunity An unprecedented opportunity has arisen for a Quantity ...