|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 16:30|
Project Quantity Surveyor, Manchester
You have the opportunity to join a top tier Main Contractor in the heart of Manchester on an exciting new development. They are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Manchester as the company continue making their mark in the North West.
Why is this a Good Opportunity?
- Join one of the most respected and fastest growing Main Contractors in the UK on an exciting new multimillion pound development.
- Take the lead on multiple projects and develop your skill set with fantastic support.
- Become an integral part of the team within a fantastic company.
The Key Requirements
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Have at least 6 years' experience with either a Main, or Sub-contractor.
- Be looking to progress their career within a company.
- Have experience in a variety of sectors.
The successful candidate has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary circa £45,000 - £50,000
- Benefits package including, but not limited to, car/car allowance, fuel card, professional training.
The Application Process
If you would like more information on this Quantity Surveyor position, or any other vacancy, please call Tim Cottrell on 0161 241 1222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's