|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tim Cottrell|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 16:31|
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Package: Up to £55,000 DOE
Location: Greater Manchester
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
My client is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading, international contractor at their base in Manchester. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, focussing on retail projects, with blue chip clients including HSBC and Next.
This is a friendly, supportive and ambitious team looking for someone to come on board and progress.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must be technically sound, commercially minded and determined to progress their career.
Responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
- Undertaking site visits.
- Client facing with negotiation duties.
- Validating subcontractor applications.
- Work closely with the contracts management team to assess risks and opportunities.
- Preparing cost reconciliation reports for commercial manager
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 years' post-graduate experience in the UK
- Have fit out, retail and commercial project experience
- Have strong career aspirations, a desire to progress
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
- Salary up to £55,000 DoE
- Exceptional Car Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, 15% bonus, pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits and car allowance
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £55000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum + pension, healthcare