|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 16:26|
A Tier 1 contractor has an unprecedented opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their very successful highways division.
Due to continuous growth and success, following completion of both frameworks and one-off projects for several local authorities and private clients.
Commercial & Contractual -
- Measurement and valuation of works, on site and from drawings, for Valuations, Variations & Final Accounts by preparing detailed, accurate and orderly measurements in accordance with relevant measurement standards.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Measurement and valuation of subcontractors work for payment and Final Account purposes by agreement of subcontract valuations and completion of regular and timely payment certificates.
- Preparation of claim documentation & information for submission to Clients/ Consultants within required timescales.
- Preparation of tender enquiry documents for the procurement of subcontractors and selection, preparation and issue of subcontract documents.
Experience and Qualifications:
- HNC, HND or Degree educated in Quantity Surveying (or related discipline).
- Have strong experience using the NEC suite of contracts, and measuring work in accordance with applicable Methods of Measurement;
- Excellent communication skills
- Opportunity to work for a UK leading contractor, who are leading across a variety of different sectors.
- Company has over £100m worth of infrastructure in the pipeline.
- Very competitive salary and package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car, pension, bonus
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Car, Pension, Bonus, Health Care Benefits
£40000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
£40000 - £65000 per annum