Quantity Surveyor | Berkshire| Main Contractor
Take the next step in your career and work for this established main contractor who are looking for a keen and driven Quantity Surveyor. My client have several sites located in West London and along the M4 corridor, therefore the successful Quantity Surveyor will be based on whichever site is more suitable in terms of location. This is a site based position however there will be occasions where you will be expected to travel to my clients head office in Berkshire.
The bulk of my clients work are new build commercial and education, so ideally I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor with experience in this area. In addition to this, you must have proven experience running you own projects, even if this is only sole project responsibility on smaller projects.
Key duties/responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Attending and contributing to design team meetings and client project meetings.
- Take off BQ's from drawings and specifications.
- Carrying out site measures and valuations against subcontractor applications.
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts.
- Contract and cost plan allowances with team.
- Managing and supporting any junior staff if applicable to your site.
- Preparing the monthly CVR report to run through and agree with the visiting Commercial Manager.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- 5 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Must have extensive experience working on new build education and/or commercial projects.
- Ideally have a degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
- Experience running your own projects.
- Need to be keen and driven and happy to travel when required.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience).
- Discretionary bonus (depending on performance).
- Car or car allowance.
- Fuel card and travel expenses.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Quantity Surveyor | Berkshire | Main Contractor
Birmingham, West Midlands, £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Quantity Surveyor A major contractor within the construction indust...
Northampton, Northamptonshire, £30000 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor A Main Contractor based in Northampton is looking...
Bedford, Bedfordshire, £28000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance
Quantity Surveyor A main contractor based in Bedford is seeking a Q...
Oxfordshire, England, £50000 - £55000 per annum + package
A new opportunity has become available for a Quantity Surveyor to w...
Lancashire, England, £38000 - £45000 per annum + Package
Opportunity An unprecedented opportunity has arisen for a Quantity ...