|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 11:39|
An unprecedented opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team, to work on exciting projects across the country, and have a real platform for career development.
To be considered for this role, previous experience of working for main/subcontractors is preferred.
The ideal candidate should also be willing to travel the country, to work on some of the companies most prestigious Projects
My client is a top tier contractor, who specialises within the water and marine sector, taking on works that involve clean and waste water, marine, flood defence and associated civils.
With a fantastic reputation for retaining extremely high calibre staff, working on some of the country's most prestigious Water and Marine based projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and/or experience of contract strategy e.g. adapting / developing standard forms of contract to meet client requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of administering contracts, in particular NEC. This will include notification processes, assessment of additional works, contractual correspondence etc. Experience operating under Framework Agreements will also be valuable.
- Ability to effectively manage your time and adapt to changing priorities as required.
- Assistance in preparation, submission and agreement of interim payment applications to maximise the company's cashflow
- Co-ordination to ensure contractual requirements are complied with
- General commercial management of sub-contractors
- Accurate and efficient measurement, identification and measurement of variations
- Production and agreement of final accounts and additional cost claims
- Placing sub contact orders and agreement of subcontract final accounts
- Ensuring that income from interim applications is received on time
- Liaison and co-ordination to ensure financial report is timely and accurate
- Measure and control key finances
Preferred Accreditation / Experience:
Having the following, is preferred but not essential.
- Degree Qualified
- Understanding of NEC form of contracts
- Main/Subcontractor Experience
- 4 + Years' experience
- Willingness to travel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + £6k car allowance, all fuel, 30% bonus
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance, 5%pension, bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits