|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 08:34|
An unprecedented opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join an extremely busy and reputable subcontractor, to work on exciting projects in one of the busiest cities, which offers a real platform for career development.
To be considered for this role, previous experience of working for main/subcontractors is preferred.
The ideal candidate should also be civil engineering orientated, to work on some of the companies most prestigious Projects
My client subcontractor, who specialises within groundworks, earthworks, utilities.
They have a fantastic reputation for retaining extremely high calibre staff, working on some of the cities most popular projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge and/or experience of contract strategy e.g. adapting / developing standard forms of contract to meet client requirements.
- Demonstrable experience of administering contracts, in particular NEC. This will include notification processes, assessment of additional works, contractual correspondence etc. Experience operating under Framework Agreements will also be valuable.
- Ability to effectively manage your time and adapt to changing priorities as required.
- Assistance in preparation, submission and agreement of interim payment applications to maximise the company's cashflow
- Co-ordination to ensure contractual requirements are complied with
- General commercial management of sub-contractors
- Accurate and efficient measurement, identification and measurement of variations
- Production and agreement of final accounts and additional cost claims
- Placing sub contact orders and agreement of subcontract final accounts
- Ensuring that income from interim applications is received on time
- Liaison and co-ordination to ensure financial report is timely and accurate
- Measure and control key finances
Preferred Accreditation / Experience:
Having the following, is preferred but not essential.
- Degree Qualified
- Understanding of NEC form of contracts
- Main/Subcontractor Experience
- 4 + Years' experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
City of London, London
£300 - £325 per day
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £45000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, bonus