|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + travel allowance, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2018 16:03|
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North London
Company: Main Contractor
With a portfolio of work spanning over 50 years, this reputable main contractor has a reputation for delivering high quality construction projects across the UK.
I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based out of my clients head office in North London, located close to Haringey. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on new build high rise residential and hotel projects, therefore it will be beneficial if the applicant has experience in this area.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Attending and contributing to design team meetings and client project meetings.
- Take off BQ's from drawings and specifications.
- Carrying out site measures and valuations against subcontractor applications.
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts.
- Contract and cost plan allowances with team.
- Managing and supporting any junior staff.
- Preparing the monthly CVR report to run through and agree with the visiting Commercial Manager.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- 5 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Must have extensive experience working on high rise residential and or hotel projects.
- Proven longevity with previous employers.
- Experience running your own projects.
- Happy to travel when required.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | North London
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€50000 - €60000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, and Expenses
€45000 - €60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + H/C, Pension, Professional Membership