|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2018 11:34|
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Company: Main Contractor
This Quantity Surveyor vacancy is with a medium size construction company who specialise in delivering high end residential projects, both new build and refurbishment. I am looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who is able to hit the ground running and run their own projects, reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
This established company have been in the industry for over 50 years and have an extensive portfolio of work which includes:
- Refurbishments and renovations on listed buildings and manor houses.
- New build farm houses, town houses and traditional village homes.
Ideally I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor who has relevant project exposure and is happy to travel to my client's sites which are located within a one hour radius of their head office based close to Oxford.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Must have a main contractor background.
- Wide experience within the residential sector.
- Relevant project exposure.
- Proven track record leading projects from conception to completion.
- Understanding of standard forms of contract and reporting procedures.
- Have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying, failing this a relevant construction qualification.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £55,000 per annum.
- Car allowance.
- Pension scheme.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Quantity Surveyor | Oxford | Main Contractor
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus,benefits
£40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£29500 - £40500 per annum + car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare, bonus