|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 14:34|
A local contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. They are looking to strengthen their delivery team and are looking for driven and ambitious surveyors
The contractor is a civil engineering service provider holding both national and regional contracts for Minor Civils Works and General Building. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as a Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience managing civils projects.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £30 - £40,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£300 - £350 per day
£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£30000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Car allowance, pension, health
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits