Role: Quantity Surveyor
Contract Length: 6 Months
Rate: £180-£230 per day
Quantity Surveyor - Lancashire
A UK contractor has a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team and work on multiple civil engineering projects in the North West and UK. This opportunity has come about due to an increased workload and it to be that way for the foreseeable future.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will be contributing to the the growing infrastructure works in the North West and UK.
As a Quantity Surveyor, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying or HNC
- Civil engineering background experience is desrieable bu not essential
- Competent with sub-contract procurement packages, BOQ's and schedule of rates.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
As the successful Quantity Surveyor you will get a rate of £180-£230 per day, dependant on your experience.
Why Should You Apply?
- Taking part in a high class civil engineering projects.
- Experience working within a UK contractor.
- Chance to work with an experienced team and company.
The Application Process
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Merseyside, £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Junior/Graduate Quantity Surveyor - Liverpool - £30,000 Are you an ...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham- £50,000 - £58,000 Do you wan...
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, £35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Flexible locations across the Anglian Re...
Oxfordshire, £0.00 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, health, bonuses
Project Quantity Surveyor Location: Oxfordshire Company: Main contr...
Birmingham, West Midlands, £35000 - £52000 per annum + benefits
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor (£35,000 - £52,000) - ...