|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + healthcare, pension, car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 16:58|
Quantity Surveyor | North London | Main Contractor
First off the successful Quantity Surveyor will be based on a 500 unit high rise residential project, a mixture of new build and cut and carve. This company are a tier 1 contractor and have several high profile projects either in construction or going into planning across London. Ideally looking for a Quantity Surveyor who has a solid background working for tier 1 contractors and exposure working on new build residential projects.
Why apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
- Gain invaluable experience working on this company's flagship projects.
- This company provide clear scope for progression for any aspiring Quantity Surveyors.
- This business are passionate about their workforce and invest heavily in their training and development programs.
- This established company are in a great financial position and have multiple large developments either in construction or planning.
- Work on fast paced and exciting residential developments that will look great on your CV.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position
- Must have a main contractor background.
- Evidence leading projects/packages and relevant project exposure.
- Good knowledge of the Construction industry processes and procedures.
- Ideally have a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management.
- Knowledge of ICT and software systems.
- Understanding of standard forms of contract and reporting procedures.
- 4 - 6 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Able to work on own initiative, with the drive to take ownership of projects.
- Working for a Tier 1 contractor will be advantageous.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Healthcare benefits.
- Car allowance / Travel allowance.
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
If you are interested in this Employers Agent / Senior QS position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + £6k car allowance, all fuel, 30% bonus
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance, 5%pension, bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits