|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 12:42|
I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a privately owned Consultancy based near Reading. The exciting opportunity offers the right Quantity Surveyor the chance to develop major project experience on a range of major projects including, residential, commercial offices and mixed-use.
The Role of the Quantity Surveyor:
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join a very driven and experienced commercial team. The Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with Senior QS' to take projects from conception through to completion; these projects will be £10m - £35m in value.
What we're looking for in a Quantity Surveyor:
- You must be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- Prior experience working within the consultancy / PQS space is essential
- You must have experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on construction projects, ideally commercial, residential or mixed-use schemes
- Up to date knowledge of the JCT form of contract
- You must be well-presented with strong communicative skills
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be proactive, focused and dedicated.
What salary and benefits are on offer?
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary depending on experience.
- Car / Travel allowance
- Generous Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position;
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240.
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€45000 - €60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€50000 - €60000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, and Expenses
City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + H/C, Pension, Professional Membership