|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + travel allowance, bonus, pension|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 15:17|
Position: Quantity Surveyor
Location: North London
Company: Main Contractor
With a portfolio of work spanning over 50 years, this reputable main contractor has a reputation for delivering high quality construction projects across the UK.
I am looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be based out of my clients head office in North London, located close to Haringey. The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working on new build high rise residential and hotel projects, therefore it will be beneficial if the applicant has experience in this area.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Attending and contributing to design team meetings and client project meetings.
- Take off BQ's from drawings and specifications.
- Carrying out site measures and valuations against subcontractor applications.
- Preparing client applications and variation accounts.
- Contract and cost plan allowances with team.
- Managing and supporting any junior staff.
- Preparing the monthly CVR report to run through and agree with the visiting Commercial Manager.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- 5 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Must have extensive experience working on high rise residential and or hotel projects.
- Proven longevity with previous employers.
- Experience running your own projects.
- Happy to travel when required.
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position?
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | North London
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + £6k car allowance, all fuel, 30% bonus
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car/car allowance, 5%pension, bonus
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits