|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2018 15:49|
I am currently working with an expanding consultancy firm based in central London who are looking to bring on board a Quantity Surveyor; this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that prides them self on delivering high quality comprehensive services to clients in the fit out industry.
The role of the Quantity Surveyor;
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who will come on board to join a small but vibrant and supportive team.
Through this position you will be focusing on commercial fit out schemes on modern buildings in different areas of London; offering the chance to work on dynamic and unique projects.
What we're looking for in a Quantity Surveyor;
- You must be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- Up to date knowledge of the JCT form of contract
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be proactive, self-sufficient, dynamic and competent.
- You must be well-presented with strong communicative skills
- Prior experience working within the consultancy / PQS space is essential
- You must have experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on construction projects, ideally commercial schemes.
What salary and benefits are on offer?
- £45,000 - £50,000 salary depending on experience.
- Car / Travel allowance
- Generous Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position;
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance, bonus,benefits
£40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£29500 - £40500 per annum + car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/car allowance, pension, bonus
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum + car, pension, healthcare, bonus