|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 10:49|
This company has a huge reputation in the industry; already holding an impressive international portfolio. Along with a successful track record for delivering high end mixed-use projects for leading developers, this firm have also produced prestigious landmarks as well as small to large scale new build residential schemes across the world.
There are a variety of projects to work on, as well as the opportunity to gain experience working within a successful commercial team and learn from a chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor.
What we're looking for in a Quantity Surveyor
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, ideally working towards Chartership
- You must have a minimum of 4 years' UK experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience delivering residential heavy mixed use developments from conception to completion
- Experience working closely with clients and the skill to build strong rapport
- Strong communication skills and consistent professionalism
- Experience carrying out pre contract and post contract QS duties within a cost consultancy environment
- Consultancy background is key
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor will be a team player, driven, and well presented
What salary and benefits are on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- £40,000-50,000 depending on experience.
- Company car or car allowance
- Unlimited fuel card
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
My client are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 952 2240. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North London, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
€50000 - €60000 per annum + Accommodation, Flights, and Expenses
€45000 - €60000 per annum + Tax free living allowance, accommodation
City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + H/C, Pension, Professional Membership