|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Mathew Trussler|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2018 15:43|
We are looking for a focused and driven Quantity Surveyor to bring on board to join a consultancy that has built an envious client list and impressive portfolio; if successful you are guaranteed to work with some of the biggest names in the industry.
The role of the Quantity Surveyor;
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on high end mixed use development projects alongside a passionate and experienced commercial team.
You will be delivering these projects whilst working closely alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have:
- You must be degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- Up to date knowledge of the JCT form of contract
- You must be well-presented with strong communicative skills
- Consultancy background / PQS space is essential
- You must have experience as a Quantity Surveyor working on construction projects, ideally mixed use development schemes.
- Client facing experience
- Good rapport building skills with clients
What is in it for you?
- £40,000-50,000 DOE
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Annual leave
- Sick pay
- Generous bonus scheme
- Company car or car allowance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position;
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0118 952 2240. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £44000 per annum + plus car & benefits
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits