|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2018 12:57|
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civils and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £1 million.
The successful candidate will be based in Milton Keynes on a major highways maintenance contract.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience working on highways projects.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £30 - £45,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Other benefits: Car generous pension, 25 days holiday
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car/car allowance + benefits