Reading, established PQS firm
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We are looking to grow the commercial team within a national construction consultancy practice who have an outstanding reputation, nationally recognised projects and a fun and friendly team. Due to a solid pipeline of projects we are excited to be able to accommodate for Quantity Surveyors of all levels.
The Quantity Surveyor:
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining one of the major multi-disciplinary construction consultancies in the world and with this come many notable benefits.
The right Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work across various project types including, commercial offices, education schemes and residential developments. This diversity in projects will really help to develop your skill set as a Quantity Surveyor!
You will also manage your own projects either as part of a team or individually depending on your Quantity Surveying experience. You are going to have a fantastic support network of colleagues for any queries of development points!
What are we looking for in a Quantity Surveyor?
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management.
- JCT form of contract experience is advantageous.
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within a PQS environment is beneficial.
- We are open to a range of project experience however construction experience, rather than infrastructure id preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- You must be professional, well presented and possess strong communication skills.
What's on offer for the right Quantity Surveyor?
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- Company car scheme / car allowance
- Generous bonus scheme
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Genuine career prospects
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Edgware, Middlesex, £50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Rail | North West London An e...
City of London, London, £50000 - £60000 per annum + Competitive benefits package
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Cost Consultancy | Central Lo...
Stratford, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, travel, pension, annual bonus
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Main Contractor | East London...
Ealing, London, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | Residential Developer | West ...
Southall, Middlesex, £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Quantity Surveyor Quantity Surveyor | West London | Residential I a...